On Feb 6, 2008 12:16 PM, Joerg Schilling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > What bugs?
> >
> > Take your pick from bugs.opensolaris.org.
> >
> > Notably, there are problems with:
> >
> > 1) certain terminals
> >
> > 2) locale support, etc.
>
> Sorry, but unless you are able to explain problems, I ned to asume that you
> don't know what you are talking about.
>
> Why should sh have problems with "certain terminals"?
>
> What do you understand by  "locale support".
>
> Writing unspecified claims does not allow to have a fact based discussion.

Joerg, look at the bug database. It is pointless for me to restate
bugs that have already been recorded.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"To err is human -- and to blame it on a computer is even more so." -
Robert Orben