I am  trying to make a package for my application on solaris 10.

I am getting an error while using command
pkgmk -d .

*Error in prototype
no obeject found for <file name > in root directory
not able to make pkgmap from prototype.
*
what does it mean?
Is there any configuration I need to check on solaris 10?

In prototype I have written as
d none testutil/bin/ 0644 root other
*f none testutil/bin/file1 0644 root other*
*f none testutil/bin/file2 0644 root other*

while for directories I am not getting this error.

I tried to write as
*f none testutil/bin/='file1' 0644 root other*
*f none testutil/bin/='file2' 0644 root other*

also as
*f none testutil/bin\file1 0644 root other*
*f none testutil/bin\file2 0644 root other*

but still getting same error.

what should be taken care to reoslve this error?
if anyone have the solution then please reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Aakash