Thank you for reading my post.

I was wondering if any member of this forum can help me with the following
query:

I have an Intel system (desktop) with three HDDs having dual-boot
configuration...with Windows 2003 Server on the first hard-disk, Ubuntu Linux
on the second & third HD being blank as of now. My bootloader is GRUB and I
have been thinking of installing OpenSolaris on the last remaining drive.

I am in a quandry as to if I go ahead with OpenSolaris installation, will
Solaris' default bootloader  overwrite the existing GRUB & render my system
useless...;) or is it that during installation Solaris will give me option for
going on with the existing bootloader...I am just confused and want to make
sure that I understand things in this regard before proceeding ahead.

Do you think that adding an entry corresponding to OpenSolaris on 3rd HDD in
GRUB's menu.lst file will be sufficient after I have completed the
installation.

Thanks!