Mark;

thanks for the clarification on that. :)

Mark R. Bowyer schrieb:
> Until 2008.05 came out, I was running Nevada on both my laptop and my
> Ultra 20.  I now have OpenSolaris (the distro) on my laptop and Nevada
> on my Ultra 20, mostly to be able to compare, but OpenSolaris is so much
> nicer, that wont last for long.

I can imagine. :) Comin' from Ubuntu 8.04, I found OS 2008.05 a rather
pleasant experience, the only "killer" thing I'd love to see though
would be a better GUI integration for some of the essential OpenSolaris
features (/me dreamin' of a "time-machine-like" nautilus integration of
zfs snapshots... ;) ). Will these OpenSolaris features, however, make it
to Nevada one day or will OS (as a distribution) and Nevada (and its
successors) always remain two completely different shoes?

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: [EMAIL PROTECTED] * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771 "One