Calum Benson schrieb:

> It's not a project in the opensolaris.org sense (perhaps it should
> be?), and there's certainly nothing to play with yet.  But there are
> some Sun folks working on it, and hopefully if I keep nagging them
> enough, they'll get around to sharing their ideas/code sooner rather
> than later...

Despite Sun people possibly couldn't care less about my opinions, if you
need someone helping you nagging, just name what to do... ;) No,
seriously, features like that would be the topping on OS being a rather
"solid" yet not that "original" cake (in terms of desktop usage...). :)

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: [EMAIL PROTECTED] * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771 "One