Sorry - I haven't worked in support since 1995, and don't know what's
involved in contracts or service any more.   When I was there, anyone
answering the phones could create a bug report for any customer who
found a legitamate problem - I don't know if/when/why/how that's changed
since.   Sounds like something you need to escalate to the service manager
or whoever sold you the service contract.

        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]