[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joerg Schilling) wrote:

> andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Blastwave mirror list:
> >
> > http://www.canoedissent.org.uk/mirror/status/
>
> blastwave.berlios.de/csw/ is currently restoring from backup.
> It will be completely filled up again in 45 minutes again.

It seems that blastwave is the only mirror that still has a
complete backup. I am currently restoring the backup.

blastwave.berlios.de/csw/stable         is already complete again,
blastwave.berlios.de/csw/unstable       is currently restoring.

The full restore is expected to complete in 30 minutes.

After Berlios is completed, Michael Gernoth will sync the mirror at
uni-erlangen.de from Berlios and I hope that after some time all
mirrors will hopefully get the correct data back again.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)