> Thanks for your appreciation!
>
> IIIMF also supports using different input methods for
> different input
> contexts. You could configure this behavior with
> iiim-properties, i.e.,
> by disabling the "The language is applied to all
> applications" option in
> "General" tab.
>
> Regards,

Hi Yong,

Is it possible to include an on-screen keyboard in SCIM as in IIIMF?  BTW I
have noticed that the size of the on-screen keyboard in IIIMF has been enlarged
so that it is now actually readable/usable.  Thanks.

Also, is it possible to add color to the on-screen keyboard, as in OXIM?  See,
e.g.:

http://opendesktop.org.tw/demopage/oxim/

Thanks again for the hard work of yours and your colleagues'.