Matt Wilby wrote:
> No note explaining the delay. Not very 'open' is it?
>
> b101 on consolidation doesn't contain all the files either.
>
> Not comparing Opensolaris with Linux or BSD for a minute, but at least with
> something like OpenSUSE you get a basic explanation for delays in releases.
>
> I'm not a developer, just a Sys Admin with an appreciation for good
> technology. Not communicating with the community is quite off putting.
> --

The way I see it, is they stated they would have gnome 24 in release 101
and they are fixing the font problems after removing numerous fonts and
installing freely available fonts.  So it must be taking a little longer
then expected to complete these tasks.  This is all my opinion, not
based on fact, but this is how I see it.  Give them a little time, all
will be great when it's all resolved.

Paul