Am 10.03.2009 um 23:02 schrieb Ignacio Marambio Catán:

you're not supposed to roll back like that, when you upgrade from one
build to the next, the process creates a new boot environment (BE) and
updates that instead, if you need to go back to how the things were
before updating just reboot into the old BE.
You can create BEs outside the update process with beadm(1M)

I did not an official update. I damaged my root filesystem with a special script. However with beadm I can't add a snapshot, because its read-only. I suppose in this case I would need to clone the snapshot into a read- write filesystem and then add it with beadm?

--
Best regards,
Stephan FERRARO