Erast wrote:
> Guys, could someone confirm that this schedule is STILL valid?
>
> http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/on/schedule/
>
> I'm just wondering that because of SXCE drop - what will happen with
> bi-weekly schedule and releases?

The only thing that changes is the line "The SXCE binary releases are
built from the following Nevada builds and are typically released about
10 days after the WOS build closes." will become "The OpenSolaris binary
releases and /dev package repository updates are built from the following
Nevada builds and are typically released about N days after the WOS build
closes." where N will probably vary a bit for the first few builds while
we get the kinks out of the new process, before stabilizing on a value to
be determined.

> How community will know about stabilization builds, etc?

That schedule is missing the next round of proposed stabilization builds,
for the OpenSolaris 2010.02 release, but that's something the ON
gatekeepers need to fix once those builds are set.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com