It has to be, since that's what we're going to be doing to build the
images we release for builds 128 and later.   Not all consolidations
are fully ready yet, but we're all supposed to be working on it.

For X, there's one known bug around the SGML catalog files needed to
build our documentation, but otherwise the X consolidation builds on
OpenSolaris 2009.06 today.

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com