Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersm...@sun.com> wrote:

> done.   (And since you didn't provide a list of the bug reports you're
> referring
> to, we can't even discuss when those might be fixed.)    I look forward to
> seeing your mail to request-sponsor with your contributions of fixes for these
> bugs.   Personally, my contributions are to the areas I have most expertise
> in,
> such as working on the conversion of the X consolidation builds/packages to
> IPS.

Please come back after you understand the problem.

The way you proprose to do things does not work as it has been verified that it
is close to impossible to collaborate with Sun as long as proposals for
intergating fixes are just ignored.

Jörg

--
 EMail:jo...@schily.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin