I have installed OpenSolaris build 122, I have two screens attached to
my desktop machine.

At present the screens are mirrored - instead I would like them to be
one desktop from left to right, split across the two screens.

If I use the "System -> Preferences -> Display" application to uncheck
"Mirror Screens" then I get this error -

Could not apply the selected configuration

required virtual size does not fit available size: requested=(2560,
1024), minimum=(320, 200), maximum=(1280, 1280)

Any ideas how I can change the maximum virtual size setting? The
option doesnt seem to be in the app!

Thanks Adam.

--
Adam Retter