Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersm...@sun.com> wrote:

> Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersm...@sun.com> wrote:

> >> Do you have LD_LIBRARY_PATH set in your environment?   Unset it and
> >> try again, and then understand why we tell you not to do that.
> >
> > Is there a chance that the related bugs introduced around nv117 will be
> > fixed?
>
> Is there a chance you'll file bug reports with enough detail for bugs to
> be fixed instead of making cryptic comments like this and assuming everyone
> knows what you're talking about?

I send bug reports with definitely enough details in the past but you
repeatedly closed them. If this continues, see no sense in making bug
reports anymore.

Let me e.g. remind you on the bug report screensaver where I did even
attach a snoop log that verifies that xscreensaver issues an open()
attempt with the wrong credentials, so that the open() call is required
to fail.

So please honor bug reports......