Hello, and thanks for your work on this issue!

I have a machine with one RTL8111C and three RTL8110SC interfaces, with these
mac_versions:

        mac_ver                         1006632960
        mac_ver                         402653184
        mac_ver                         402653184
        mac_ver                         402653184

The first one would go flaky after some traffic, as others have seen. The 8110
interfaces seem fine, though.

Version 12 of this updated driver fixes the problem with the 8111 interface,
but after some amount of heavy testing, a couple of the 8110 ports lost their
link and were unable to re-sync with my GigE switch. Even rebooting didn't fix
the problem. I finally had to go back to the stock rge driver, and a reboot at
that point fixed the problem.

So, I decided to try version 9. That one seems to be holding up fine, so far.

Just thought I'd add my data points to the mix. Version 12 seems to break
something with the older chips.

Thanks again,
- Geoff