Anon Y Mous wrote:
> Does anybody have any idea when an OpenSolaris Indiana version based on
> snv_131 will be put on genunix.org and in the /dev repository so we can
> either install or pkg image-update to it?

Due to the holiday break, 131 is open for putbacks until January 4, then there's
a week of build and pre-integration testing before all the packages are due to
the people who make the OS images.   After that, it's normally 1-2 weeks until
they're posted, but since this is the first post-SXCE build, we're in new
territory where there are no previous examples to rely on.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com