The engineers who work on dri can be found on the dri-discuss mailing
list, so I'm cc'ing this there to bring it to their attention (until
someone files a bug in bugs.opensolaris.org under graphics/drm that is).

For the folks on dri-discuss, there were a lot more messages after this
one in the opensolaris-discuss thread with more information:
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=120664&tstart=0

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com