> The current plan is for 2010.03 to be based on build 134.   Builds 133 & 134
> are
> bug-fix-only builds to try to improve the stability and fix the critical bugs
> for 2010.03 - any decision about slipping the release because the quality
> isn't
> good enough would likely not be made until we see how many of the open high
> priority bugs are not fixed by that cutoff point, which won't be until
> mid-February.   (The release is currently planned for end of March release,
> with
> release candidates coming out in March, not February.)

Since I would like to be informed (and I believe the rest of community
interestedin OpenSolaris), from your expose I could see that even 2010.03 is
not final deadline fornext Release. Personally, I do not have anything against
that, even though I supportthat stability is top priority issue, but I just
would like to check if I understoodyou clearly? If my concerns are true how
large "time shift" would be?
Uros