For this case, check Constantin's bloooog...

Now at: http://constantin.glez.de/

    Matthias

--
Matthias Pfützner | Tel.: +49 700 PFUETZNER      | Unix scripts are fun to
Lichtenbergstr.73 | mailto:matth...@pfuetzner.de | write but unfortunately
D-64289 Darmstadt | AIM: pfuetz, ICQ: 300967487  | write only.  M. Lemke, as
Germany      | http://www.pfuetzner.de/matthias/ | found in Framstag's .sig
  • ... Matthias Pfützner - Principal Field Technologis t - Systems Infrastructure Ambassador - Solution Architect
    • ... Tim Foster
      • ... Matthias Pfützner
    • ... Casper . Dik
      • ... Matthias Pfützner