Hi Glenn,

I understand there is a lot to do and limited resources.  Like I mentioned to
Alan, if you want people to use something, it has to be simple.  I took a quick
glance at the "documentation" for using the (Distribution Constructor) and it
looked challenging, maybe even overwhelming. Anyways, just keep in mind that
SXCE was easy to install and all the packages were available at install time.
Yes, I realize somebody invested their time to make is so user friendly.

Thanks to all of you who make OpenSolaris worth using.

Regards,

M-