We all know from experience now that volume is key (critical mass), and
especially at the low end server spectrum (X86) these days, if it is to be
adopted widely. Now if Oracle brings Opensolaris to the Enterprise, at the same
level it took/takes unbreakable Linux, then it'd be a serious contender in SMB.
I would have no problem proposing OpenSolaris based solutions. Now the less fun
part, as much as you guys work very hard to make a desktop and all, some do not
care much about it, it is unfortunate but a fact.  JeOS is good start, and to
be installable on hardware directly, not only a VM, or whatever else (zone).
Something you build on, the smaller the better, think embedded, as you like. I
know the value of Solaris on servers and hope to see the same about
Opensolaris. I'll keep watching, reading, installing and testing, for the time
being.