No, job contract is something very different when comparing with NDA and I
really don't have those limitations in my contract.

Again nothing about this "future secret" in my contract. That's part of our
job. We offer control of infrastructure to our customers so they can buy
product from us or they can download it eg. from freshmeat and maintain it by
them self and so on. Our systems are strictly on Open source (either GPL or
BSD) and anyone can use them. Not all of them are our own, but those that
aren't are offered in similar way from other parties so customer is not blocked
in any way.

Yea, it goes quite OT :-) Anyway maybe it was at least funny debate for some
followers :-) Thanks a lot for your answers and we all will be praying that
OpenSolaris will stay open source at least as in actual state. Have a nice day
and take care.