Edward,

This isn't the place to discuss Solaris 10 licensing.  This topic has
been discussed on comp.unix.solaris yesterday.
This is a fine place to discuss anything about solaris or opensolaris,
regardless of whether or not it's already been discussed elsewhere.  You
can't expect people to know everything that's buried away on the Internet
somewhere.

If you go to sun.com/solaris, and you want community discussion or support,
it directs you to opensolaris.  So again, this is a fine place to discuss
such topics.  Don't be so unfriendly.

At risk of being as "unfriendly" as Ian (which he isn't), please check the list title "osol-discuss", and note the leading "o". This is not a Solaris forum, this is an OpenSolaris discussion forum; and Solaris and OpenSolaris are not the same beast (and possibly now will never be). I couldn't find the redirection that you allude to; but if you go to an Oracle Solaris page for community support, and it redirects you to an OpenSolaris page, then this is an implicit error. Actually, I am not certain the former actually exists ICBWT.

And for reference, nothing is "buried away on the Internet somewhere" - Google has seen to that ;-) No seriously, BigAdmin and Solarisinternals are fine sites for *Solaris info.

Sorry... Sean.