HAHA... Slashdot is at it again. I quote the website...

rubycodez writes "Oracle, having acquired Sun Microsystems, including its Unix,
will no longer give away free Solaris licenses. Oracle also states that some
features of its Oracle Solaris will not appear in OpenSolaris, which means
OpenSolaris may start to die."

Oi... I love how they think OpenSolaris is doomed when, in fact, it really
isn't. The fact that new features in Oracle Solaris will not show up in
OpenSolaris is not news to me at all... heck wasn't that Sun's position back in
the day?

Matt