Chad Welsh wrote:
> Well maybe this distro will communicate with its people besides the ones
> inside the company about the status of its latest release since you cut the
> balls off the release branch that should have continued.

I assure you I have not touched anyones balls.  Attacking the few
of us still willing to communicate in public just further deteriorates
the communication you're going to get - believe me, it's damn frustrating
for us as well, and hard as we learn the difference between Sun & Oracle
policies on what information we're allowed to share before management makes
official announcements, but we're going to try to not get ourselves fired
for violating those.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com