I'm new at this and maybe someone could point me to a page that has opensolaris
terminal commands. But this is what I've got.

Maybe I'm not doing it right but I get the following:
/usr/lib/firefox/run-mozilla.sh: line 131:   779 Segmentation Fault      (core
dumped) "$prog" ${1+"$@"}

If I change my directory to $HOME/.mozilla then try to launch it I get:
/usr/lib/firefox/run-mozilla.sh: line 131:   812 Segmentation Fault      (core
dumped) "$prog" ${1+"$@"}

If I cd to $HOME/.mozilla/firefox I get:
/usr/lib/firefox/run-mozilla.sh: line 131:   951 Segmentation Fault      (core
dumped) "$prog" ${1+"$@"}

g...@opensolaris:~/.mozilla/firefox# ls -l
total 277460
-rw-------   1 root     root     141898678 Apr 28 06:52 core
-rw-r--r--   1 greg     staff         94 Apr 26 09:07 profiles.ini
drwx------   4 greg     staff         16 Apr 28 06:55 tizec2rh.default

I don't have executable permissions it seems & I'm also not sure how to change
it to give me permissions. I've tried chmod o+x but nothing changed.

richardg:
Yes Opera would be of infinite use to me, I prefer it over Firefox. But I've
looked all over & can't find anything that says "Featured Packages" in Package
Manager. I did a search for Opera in the "All Applications" category with no
success either.