>On 05-10-10, John Plocher <john.ploc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 6:15 AM, Dave Johnson
><dave.johnson.inqu...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> This is how Oracle treats open communities and projects. Will OGB intervene?

> While I have not been following this soap opera in excruciating
> detail

John, I looked at it as "some guy" making a fair amount of noise and quoting
himself in his arguments. So like I said in an earlier message, I made a cup of
coffee and then felt that it wasn't worth looking at.

Personally I see the ksh93 shell work as some of the best open source
collaboration in modern UNIX(R) history. I fully expect that it will always be
around forever as some sort of package set to be installed.

Dennis