On 2010-05-10, at 6:15 AM, Dave Johnson wrote:

>> Where's your "evidence", troll?
>
> Here is the evidence:
>
> Evidence 1:
> - Project cooperation with ksh project withdrawn
> - GNU commands as replacements are the future

I really resent the blatant lying about my case. I just pulled up the actual
email to PSARC:

I really resent the misrepresentation of my words. I just pulled up the actual
email to PSARC and here's the quote, which anyone can verify from the
arc-disc...@opensolaris.org archives:

"""
After discussions with the OpenSolaris architect and lead, I withdraw
this case. It was premature and will be considered as part of a bigger
project to provide Solaris moderization.

-JohnS
"""

Notice the lack of forward statements with respect to the GNU utilities. You
are forging emails for your own political gains and I'm going to have to ask
you to stop slandering me and my work *immediately*. It is completely
unacceptable behaviour.