You mean something like this?

Provide the best development platform possible. Provide full source access to
developers and users, including the ability to look at CVS tree changes
directly. Users can even look at our source tree and changes directly on the
web!

Integrate good code from any source with acceptable copyright (ISC or Berkeley
style preferred, GPL acceptable as a last recourse but not in the kernel, NDA
never acceptable). We want to make available source code that anyone can use
for ANY PURPOSE, with no restrictions. We strive to make our software robust
and secure, and encourage companies to use whichever pieces they want to.

http://www.openbsd.org/policy.html