If there is active development of OpenSolaris, why does the dev repository
catalog have a last update of March 6, 2010?

I'm having trouble with building VirtualBox on FreeBSD, so I wanted to install
build 129, then update to the lastest dev build.  However, if the latest dev
build is from March and is the iso image on genunix, then I won't bother,
because it didn't work then, so it won't work now.

I expected the dev build to be around 138 right now, but wouldn't the catalog
be updated on the repository?