On 5/29/2010 8:16 PM, bsd wrote:
I don't know, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

I know that build 134 was to be frozen and the next release cut from that.
Even though the release hasn't been distributed, I didn't know that all
development has stopped and there aren't any updates to dev.

So all you can get right now is build 134 and that's it until the next release?

Yup, for now.

Builds of both the RC and normal developer releases are ongoing, but the latter haven't been posted externally. I have no idea why (really, I don't know). But actual development is still going on, as well as the release train stabilization work.

End-of-fiscal-year is May 31 at Oracle, so I (wish/think/hope/assume) we're due for a flurry of announcements come June 1.

--

Erik Trimble
Java System Support