On 5/29/2010 9:09 PM, Richard L. Hamilton wrote:
I don't know, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

I know that build 134 was to be frozen and the next
release cut from that.  Even though the release
hasn't been distributed, I didn't know that all
development has stopped and there aren't any updates
to dev.

So all you can get right now is build 134 and that's
it until the next release?
I see 142 source out there.  Just no binaries until the pending release.
I'm sure you can manage to complain until then...

Actually, on mature reflection, I'm guessing that the reason actual built binary development releases aren't available right now is that all equipment usually used for such a build is occupied with QA for the RC.

--
Erik Trimble
Java System Support