Thanks. This is what I envisioned would have been the answer to this question
before even asked. I have used both GNOME and KDE--aware a community fuels it's
popularity and license, and considering the fact GNOME is made not only for
OpenSolaris, but for Linux and Unix-like systems as well, under numerous
authors (the GNOME Project team), saying it is near impossible would really be
a good analysis.

Therefore, the second question then (and it would greatly lighten any
OpenSolaris distros) is whether Fluxbox is supported on the platform over
GNOME?

(I'd really prefer a desktop manager that was not GPLed--namely Fluxbox, under
the MIT.) Thanks.