On 28 Jun 2010, at 13:40, Mike DeMarco wrote:

> I remember the death of commodore and the Amiga. I was a avid user of the
> Amiga and hung on month after month as promises were made but nothing ever
> came of them. Open Solaris reminds me of that very painful time and it is a
> shame.

And yet, my Amiga still works great, there's still a lively Amiga community
around, and there was even a new update release of AmigaOS 4.1 earlier this
year...

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum.ben...@oracle.com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.