Mike,

You (Mike DeMarco) wrote:
> > > 3)svn_134 has still lots of bugs/issues (at least
> > in the GUI): NIC configuration is a pain; better go
> > via command line
> >
> > That's one of the reasons, why OSOL 2010.X isn't out
> > yet... ;-)
> We have heard that bugs are getting fixed and thats why 2010.X is  not out
> yet. What is getting fixed? What is the progress? Why can it not be published
> that bug xxxx.xx has been fixed. Keep the silence up and the only one who
> will be left is "Edward Ned Harvey" . A simple progress report would make a
> world of difference.
> Something like this published with a readme of what has been accomplished
> once a week would be nice.
> --

Again, you're asking the wrong audience here... Even if I (or any Sun/Oracle
Employee) would know more, I wouldn't be allowed to tell anything...

          Matthias
--
    Matthias Pfützner    | mailto:pfu...@germany | And no matter what hard-
 @work: +49 6103 752-394 | @home: +49 6151 75717 | ware you have, it's really