krenos,

The problem with that newsletter is that Oracle's intentions with OpenSolaris
are still unclear. When I read it I get this out of it:

>>and OpenSolaris.com will stick around for a little longer

and

>>but soon all new content will appear on the Oracle Technology Network only.

What does "and OpenSolaris.com will stick around for a little longer" mean? And
with regards to new content, does that include new content for OpenSolaris?
What new content are we talking about here?