As I mentioned earlies, Solaris commercial is irrelevant.  And my read is that
OpenSolaris the binary distribution is well on the way to becoming irrelevant,
if not already so.  I think this may well be precisely what Oracle desires as
it provides an exit from the sticky wicket Sun left them in w/having "open
sourced" so much great technology that Oracle would like to capitalize on
commercially, and having it available for free compromises maximization of
those revenues.

So perhaps more productive focus of discussion might be the future of Open
Solaris the community, as a real open source project.  And as I've stated
elsewhere, imho, emancipation from Oracle is requisite for this to happen.  In
absence of which both OpenSolaris the OS and Open Solaris the community will
fade into irrelevance.

But I could be wrong.  Mayhaps Oracle has a REALLY, REALLY BIG SHOE planned for
us once they get all their various assimilation acts together.  I'm pessimistic
about this being the case, however, as it's been too long and would be
incongruent with Oracles' track record.  Just ask anyone who's been on the
receiving side of any of their previous  takeovers how things have worked out
for them in the cost department.  Actions speak louder than words and it's hard
to ignore the screaming....