Despite repeated warnings, some people are continuing to badmouth each other on this list. As explained previously, this is not acceptable. We've been warning people who have overstepped the mark, from this point on we won't be doing that, we'll just be immediately closing accounts and unsubscribing people from all of the opensolaris.org lists.

If that proves ineffective we will consider other measures such as putting the list into moderation or shutting it down entirely.

Be quite clear, this unacceptable behaviour must stop, and now.

Apologies to the vast majority of the list members who clearly aren't the cause of the problem.

--
Alan Burlison