Please remove me or give me the link so I may do it myself.

Though I did post comment on threads about OpenSoalris, at some point it became
too much and I asked for the tabloid reading material to cease, but
unfortunately some take that as a cattle prod to poke people or make snide
remarks.

If there was legitimate conversation about features that could/should be
adopted, or otherwise interesting banter about the product, I wouldn't mind.
However, that doesn't appear likely to happen, so I would prefer to be removed
rather than be subjected to unflattering comment which I cannot ignore, and
thus in return make unprofessional comments.