On 2010-07-15 16:45, opensolaris-discuss-requ...@opensolaris.org wrote:
Yet another warning about behaviour on this
        list

Thankyou, whoever you are! As a newbie to Open Solaris and to this list it has been and is very educational to me just reading questions and answers. This flame debate though, is not fun, I've stopped reading this list (only checking Today's Topics) but it seems to be spreading to other lists. Suggestions have I none except... please, keep this debate to one list (this?) and keep postings/Q&A about anything else in other appropriate lists. Thankyou for a very good community!

Annika