> On 16 Aug 2010, at 12:54, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> 4. Not a single Oracle staff member has denied the
> memo, quite the contrary:
>
> http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/opensolaris-disc
> uss/2010-August/059316.html

Well, I've been 'former' staff for about two weeks now though just too lazy to
change my account profile, but as the former sysadmin for opensolaris.org I was
privy to certain plans and details that I could confirm that it is not a hoax.

As for the fate of the site itself, it's not going to go away though access to
certain parts will be restricted - at least that was the prevailing plan last I
knew and may change. Nothing is certain but uncertainty. :)