Hi,

I'm the guy that created StormOS and apart from a friend of mine that does
the graphics it's a one man show.  All ~2000 packages in the repository were
put there by myself.

The ISO's on the site are _very_ out of date since I decided that my effort
would be best spent fixing the underlying system (Nexenta Core Platform)
instead of trying to release more ISOs that would look nice but be broken
(and very old) underneath.  Once the repo is complete enough to debootstrap
from I'll push out a new ISO which will essentially be a Debian Sid based
GNU/OpenSolaris OS.  From there we can bring over the nicer things like
GNOME, etc.

If you want to use the repo as it stands you should use it with NCP3.  Don't
forget to use apt-clone to install packages so you can roll-back if
something breaks.  There is not much in there for the average user right now
but there is a boat load of libraries and packages that you'll need to build
Debian Sid packages.

Andy