> From: opensolaris-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org [mailto:opensolaris-
> discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of No Real Name
>
> This would only matter if they were still worth doing development for.
> It's not a wise investment of time at this point, and probably never
> will be again. This matters to dimwit suit wearing fracktards, but to
> everyone else it's pretty irrelevant in the bigger picture.

You're reply has no context, except in the web interface.  If you'd like to
engage in active conversation, you'll need to quote what you're replying to,
so email users are able to know what you're talking about.  But then again,
you're using weirdo words like "fracktards," which are probably inflammatory
and unintelligent anyway, so it's probably not worth even the reply I gave
it.