I have liked so much of OpenSolaris, it's a very stable OS... But... my NIC
won't work. (neighter on Solaris 10 - SunOS 5.10).
Here's my hardware:
Foxconn M61PMV M.B.;
AMD Phenom X3 CPU @ 2.1GHz
GeForce 6150SE 128MB;
nForce 430 Chipset.
And finally, this is my network adapter: BroadCom AC131 (MCP61 nForce 4 LAN).
- I have read a lot of forums and tutorials, but they simply don't work.
In the upper right corner of gnome, it says the conection (in my case, nge0) is
active, but there's no network or internet. And a very nice surprise -- when i
try to manually configure the internet, NWAM disables my network adapter. (And
won't re-enable it).

Doesn't matter what i do, any settings, edit any files... It seems like the OS
isn't recognizing my NIC.
I can't compile a driver from source, since i need gcc and OSOL doesn't have it
installed. (And without internet i can't download it...)

Does this terrible situation has to do with some kind of bug?
PS: It's OpenSolaris 2009.06 (SunOS 5.11).

I am really desperate and i don't have any idea of the solution.

ANY HELP WILL BE EXTREMELY WELCOME.

Thanks in advance.