> So i followed this command (ifconfig -a plumb)...
> And then the command doesn't returned anything...

That is normal.

Type "ifconfig -a" afterwards to see it, like Casper said.

> so i think my adapter isn't supported...

Your adapter is supported, don't worry.

> I have seen that this behavior is a system bug, so,  can i try the work
> around shown on that page? If yes, how to do it? (I am new to solaris).

You don't need a workaround.  Just type

  ifconfig nge0 plumb
  ifconfig -a

and you should see the interface nge0 appear.  If it does not, send
us the output of

  dladm show-link

and

  cat /etc/path_to_inst