Hello Willian!

> In the upper right corner of gnome, it says the conection (in my case, nge0)
> is active

If you see nge0, then the OS has recognized it.

> when i try to manually configure the internet, NWAM disables my network
> adapter. (And won't re-enable it).

First, you need to disable NWAM.  Enter the following commands:

  svcadm disable svc:/network/physical:nwam
  svcadm enable svc:/network/physical:default

Then, configure the interface manually.

If it does not work, then show us the exact commands you typed in.
It should look something like:

  ifconfig nge0 <your.ip.address.here>/24 up
  route add default <your.router.address.here>

I am assuming that you are on a 24 network (sometimes called "class C").

Good luck -- Volker