Hello all,

I am a complete newbie to OpenSolaris, and must to setup a ZFS NAS. I do have
linux experience, but have never used ZFS. I have tried to install OpenSolaris
Developer 134 on a 11TB HW RAID-5 virtual disk, but after the installation I
can only use one 2TB disk, and I cannot partition the rest. I realize that
maximum partition size is 2TB, but I guess the rest must be usable. For
hardware I am using HP ProLiant DL180G6, 12 1TB disks connected to P212
controller in RAID-5. Could someone direct me or suggest what I am doing wrong.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Dusan