Hello Guys!

This is my first post!  :)  I am working on building a home ZFS NAS and I have
selected OpenSolaris b134 because I would very much like to make use of dedup.
(I have a lot of VMWare images! :P)  Because this is a server it's going to be
sitting in my basement in a corner just hanging out and doing its server thing
and to that end I would like to run headless, thus my wish to get VNC server
running.  :)

So I have been poking around with Google looking for how to set up VNC server
on OpenSolaris and I have found a few links, but none of them seem to work.
Most of them seem to call for SUNWxvnc which is not installed, by default
anyway, though xvnc is.  I have tried to follow some of these guides anyway but
without success.

Here are some of the links I've tried:

http://blogs.sun.com/timthomas/entry/a_simple_vnc_server_and
http://blogs.sun.com/robsblog/entry/vnc_settings
http://www.castro.aus.net/~maurice/opensolaris/vnc.html
http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=100314

I'm not really looking for anything fancy.  I would just like to be able to
login with a username and password.  Now if it happen to work a little more
like terminal service than a console, so much the better, but just having
access would be nice.

So if anyone could lend a hand and provide some good step by step advice I
would greatly appreciate it.