Basically, I think the group as a whole likes much of what was done, but
that making the real changes to the UI itself don't exactly seem a
less-than-herculean task. So, if we were to remove the sidebar, will LL
keep it gone? If themability gets added, and people spend the time it
takes to make a set of really good themes, will LL keep it, or will that
viewer be kept on the sidelines as a 3rd party viewer? I don't know
about anyone else, but I'm not personally interested in working on a TPV
that guarantees I'll be banned and ejected by people checking the
channel my viewer uses.

--GC